In other news, Adelle is cute as usual. I've finished her costume for Halloween already. She's going to be a bald eagle! :) I did it early because I thought I'd need time to do mine and Rhyan's. Well, turns out we don't have the money to spend on such things, so Rhyan's borrowing Parker's capt. America shirt and I'll borrow Amy's supergirl costume. To fit the patriotic theme. I was gonna be Rosie and buy some coveralls, but what do you know, they cost about $30. And Rhyan doesn't want to carry around a shield. Spoil sport! ;)
Delley watches general conference
Delley's going to be very warm come winter. She looks like a carebear!
She has the most beautiful eyes!

"Why is it so hard to sit down to the easel if I love it so much??"
ReplyDeleteI was thinking over similar things this weekend. I almost didn't go up to Salt Lake this weekend, even though I had made extensive plans. I literally dragged myself to the bus station. But, then, I spent all my time there thinking about how much I love Salt Lake. We be strange people folk of strange motivations and enjoyments.
Strange and lazy. Kind of like when you've stayed up too late and you're so tired you don't even want to get ready for bed so you just sit there...staring...
ReplyDeleteDelley watching conference=my most favorite thing ever.
ReplyDelete