Us bridesmaids decorated some shoes for Katie
Good stuff. Especially Adelle. <3
The trip to South Carolina was wonderful and I didn't realize how good it would feel to be 'home.'
Now, onto Easter festivities. First off, I want to bear my testimony that I believe in and am so grateful for the atoning sacrifice that Jesus Christ made for all of us. I rely on His grace every day. That's what Easter is all about and church was quite nice with some musical numbers by various doctoral opera students from IU. Did you know they are second in the country for their music school? (Juliard being the first of course). The kids were especially squirrely in Primary. As expected. :)
When it came to secular Easter festivities, we were lacking. We don't have any of the stuff and decorations and figured we'd hit up the sales after. We'll be set for next year when Adelle is old enough to appreciate it!
However, we did dye eggs. It's our favorite part:
The Phoenix
The Carebird
The (asian-looking) Missionary
The Chick




What gorgeous wedding photos! I love all of the colors. You and Adelle look fantastic! And happy belated Easter!
ReplyDelete