We celebrated New Years in part by letting Delley play with her food uninhibited. We didn't do much...played Phase 10 while we watched a movie. That's what we get for not having Lima-equivalents out here! We had a good, family time though.
My New Years resolutions are to 1) not have more than 1 dessert a week and 2) learn all the kids names in primary at church. That one's a doozy--we have 66 kids.
To facilitate my dessert quota and satisfy my sweet tooth, I've taken to adding splenda, cinnamon, and creamer to some warmed milk. It's like white hot chocolate almost. It tastes better than it sounds, I promise! And it keeps me from wanting to make cookies and cakes every night! Woo-hoo!
Lastly, I realized that we don't have a single sad picture of Delley. I got this look by snatching my keys away from her. She loves my keys. Before you go judging me though, just know that it is for a good cause. I made her a baby sign language book out of a photo album and sad was one of the words. Now she can relate to it. :)
Let's end on a good note:
No comments:
Post a Comment